“Donatella Versace made these robes for the models to wear backstage at her autumn/winter ’19 collection. She had our names embroidered on the back, like heavyweight champions. I love the plush luxury mixed with the irreverent Day-Glo colours. Although my garden shower is a far cry from the glamour and clamour of backstage Versace, I’ve loved wearing it in so many places. And, yes, this robe has had the exclusive honour of being wrapped around my very naked body.”
April 2nd, Southern California
- Soft cotton robe
- Colour-blocked in pink, blue, yellow & green
- Faint textured all over logo
- Barocco print cuffs & belt
- Two slip pockets at the front
- 'SHALOM' Embroidered at the back for model Shalom Harlow, also meaning Peace
- Personalised and gifted to all models who wlaked in the Autumn/Winter 2019 show by Donatella Versace.
Shalom's personalised robe has been worn several times and it is still in amazing condition.
Size - Large
Approximate measurements: Shoulders 56cm / Sleeves 57cm / Length 118.5cm / Bust 58cm
An exclusive Vogue print from the July 2020 issue of British Vogue, featuring a model
selfie from the auction. Creative direction by Alec Maxwell. Styling by Dena Giannini.
All profits from the sale of the prints go to NHS Charities Together and NAACP.
Print size: 20.32 x 25.4 cm (8 x 10 inches)
Sign up to HEWI’s newsletter and get updates about the auction